- 80+ sessions across academics & student life , admissions & enrollment, communications, development, technology, and more!
- Best practice guidance on the latest tools and technologies to help you do your job better and more efficiently
- School-led sessions offering innovative ideas and approaches you can use to make a difference at your own school
CONNECT 2021 Session Recording
A special thank you to all of our 2021 presenters! CONNECT covered topics from reimagining key admissions workflows, to using the Veracross API, to training faculty on new software. Whether you missed a session or just want to watch it again, the sessions are listed below.
Admissions & Enrollment
- How The Taft School Streamlined Enrollment and Admissions Workflows
- Creating an Equitable and Efficient Application Review Workflow with Veracross
- Mission-Drive Admissions: How Durham Academy Incorporated Mission and Values in to the Application
- Value-Add Marketing and Communication: Rethinking Traditional Approaches to Admissions and Enrollment
- Pivoting in a Pandemic: New Approaches to How Bullis School Provides Access and Opportunity to Prospective Families
- Simplifying Tuition Payments for Families
- The Exponential Admissions Team: How to Get the Most Out of a Small Staff
- How The Montessori School of Raleigh Improved Parent Communication and Engagement
- Reframe Your Mission as a Cause
- How to Measure the ROI of Your Marketing Strategies
- Close the Gap: Welcoming New Families Between Admissions Decision and First Day of School
Academics & Student Life
- Lessons in Student Engagement From the Time of COVID
- How Montclair Kimberley Academy Launched Asynchronous Faculty Onboarding
- Harnessing Analytics to Better Understanding Learners
- Intentional Community Building… Even in the Time of COVID-19
- Using Veracross Event Registration for In-Person/Remote Learning
- Parent/Teacher Conferences: Not What They Used to Be
- Health Screening/Campus Entry During COVID
- Other Program Registration and Invoicing
- The Impact of Virtual Learning: What do we know and how do we move forward?
- Other Programs – Setting Up Your Summer Camps in Veracross
- Student-Centric Communication: How Veracross Can Help
- Get the Most Out of Resource Management
- Using Data to Empower Faculty and Staff to Better Understand Their Students
- Setting the Standard: Communicating Essentials of Standardized Testing to Parents, Faculty, and Learning Specialists
- Calendar Roll Over: Scheduling Next Year’s Events in Less than Two Hours
- Creating an “Easy Button” for Veracross Training
- Using St. Joseph’s School is Using Axiom to Communicate Information to Department Heads
- Glass Ceilings Revisited: What the 2021 ATLIS Compensation Report Tells Us About Gender and Tech Leadership in Schools
- Giving Your Export Data a Massage
- Tech Questions Every Admin Needs to Ask to Make Better Decisions for the Future
- Connecting Veracross to Power Apps
- The Veracross API and Your School
- DEI & Tech- A Partnership for Making Change Happen Now
- How The Overlake School is Using the Veracross API
- How Easy Is It For Our Students to Hack Us?
- Leading in Times of Crisis
- Visualizing Enrollment using Data Packages and Google Data Studio
Anne Benson Durham Academy
Veracross Connect is truly all about making connections. Through networking and topical sessions, you always come away with that one thing that could make your work more efficient.
Kelly Canjano St. Anne’s Belfield
Veracross Connect is really helpful. It’s been nice to meet other people to see how they use the system, and what they use it for. It’s so informative.
What is CONNECT by Veracross?
CONNECT is a free educational and networking seminar that Veracross has been hosting since 2012. Veracross schools may attend and access any number of the presentations and discussions offered. Expert speakers will cover a range of hot topics impacting schools and also offer opportunities for Q&A and further dialogue. The entire event is free, but registration is required.
What is the cost of CONNECT by Veracross?
Not a penny! For 2021, we are offering CONNECT free of charge, so we encourage you to spread the word to colleagues who might be interested in attending.
Will sessions be recorded?
Yes, all sessions will be recorded and posted on our website following the event. Sessions will be organized by topic and easily viewed there.
Will any portion of the event be held in-person?
The entire conference will be virtual this year, but there will be lots of opportunities for interaction through questions and comments during the sessions. We look forward to “seeing” you on Zoom!
Who should attend?
CONNECT has sessions for academics, admissions, communications, development, business office, health, and technology. There are sessions for everyone!
What type of sessions will be offered?
CONNECT is a great opportunity to hear from other schools as well as other experts on relevant topics. The session topics will vary from best practices, Veracross tips & tricks, and thought leadership
How do I view the schedule?
If you have already registered for the event, you can visit the virtual event page to build your personalized schedule.
What if I want to attend just one session?
Even if you just want to attend one session, please still register for the event. That will give you access to the session link.